Thursday, January 15, 2009

Latest Happenings...

Well, the last few nights I have been eyeball deep in ancestry.com. For those of you who don't know, on my dad's side we are missing the link for one generation to be able to tie back our family tree all the way to the boat ride over from Holland (although they were originally from Germany). Anyway, if you ever want to try to be a private investigator, working on your family tree is a good challenge. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to stumble upon something from roughly 1810 to tie everthing together.

In addition to that, I started the UAB EatRight program on Tuesday. I am super excited about the whole experience which will continue for the next 12 weeks. So more to come on that...

http://www.eatright.uab.edu

No comments: